CIDI is a National NGO that coordinates and implements several projects in Uganda. CIDI works at the vanguard of rural development, marrying technical excellence, project management, and uncompromising customer service to facilitate rural development most complex problems.
CIDI mainly deals in humanitarian support in the thematic areas of Water and Sanitation, Policy Advocacy, Sustainable Agriculture and Livelihood, Health Promotion, Climate Change and Environment Protection, Peace and Conflict Resolution and has branches across the country.
CIDI seeks to recruitself motivated individual to fill the following vacant position in its Nakapiripirit Field Office.
1. WASH PROJECT OFFICER (01) POST
DUTY STATION: NAKAPIRIPIRIT FIELD OFFICE:
Key Result Areas:
· Plan and coordinate the implementation of all WASH activities including managing construction worksas per set terms of contract.
· Conduct regular monitoring field visits of the all WASH activities including project sites; planned and ongoing activities.
· Develop projects reports using the appropriate tools and templates.
· Establish and maintain cordial and professional relations with local partners and collaborators includingdistrict and sub county local government officials.
· Identifying and documenting of best practices in implementation of WASH interventions.
· Conduct community mobilization and sensitization on WASH activities.
· Under take training of target communities on CLTS including training of community hygiene promoters on aspects of CLTS.
· Liaise with beneficiary community and local authorities in the selection of project sites as per requirement of the project design.
· Represent the organization and actively participate in District level WASH Planning and coordination meetings.
· Participate in the development of project proposals
· Carry out any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by CIDI authorized management for furtherance of organizational goals.
We have 16 guests and no members online