Community Integrated Development Initiatives (CIDI) is a National NGO that coordinates and implements several projects in Uganda. CIDI works at the vanguard of community development focusing on four thematic areas; Water and sanitation promotion, Sustainable agriculture for food and incomes, Humanitarian work, Health promotion and Policy advocacy. CIDI with branches across the country works amongst the vulnerable communities in both rural and urban areas to improve their livelihoods.
CIDI seeks to recruit a well self-motivated individual to fill the following vacant position in CIDI BULIISA FIELD OFFICE
1 .M&E AND DOCUMENTATION OFFICER: (1) POST
DUTY STATION: BULIISA FIELD OFFICE
The M&E and Documentation officer is responsible for guiding the visibility and knowledge management strategy and implementation of M&E related activities plus providing timely and relevant information to the stakeholders within CIDI but based in Buliisa, Field Office.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (Details refer to our Web: www.cidiuganda.org)
1. Developing and managing publications that demonstrate CIDI‘s results for visibility in form of; Newsletters, Brochures, Reports, success stories, Video stories, IECs etc
2. Knowledge gathering and packaging: Identifying sources of information, packaging it and establishing platforms for learning
3. Retrieving data from the CIDI Management information system(MIS), analyzing, interpreting and packaging it into information
4. Routine update of CIDI website content material and supporting the CIDI communication unit in dissemination
5. Take part in conducting filed monitoring visits to the various projects and compilation of field monitoring reports
6. Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by CIDI Executive Director or his assignees for furtherance of organizational goals.
We have 10 guests and no members online