· Must have a minimum of Diploma in Social Work and social administration, development studies, community development, or hygiene and sanitation related field. A degree will be an added advantage.
· Must have knowledge and proven skills in WASH promotion, community mobilization and training.
· Must be willing to work under minimum supervision with good truck record from the past employers (if any).
· Must have a valid riding license.
· Must have ability to speak the local languageand ready to reside in the project area.
· Ability to write reports on time and within the required donor and organizational standards.
· Skills on resource mobilization are an added advantage.
Candidates with the required qualifications should hand deliver or send their applications with detailed updated CV together with copies of academic certificates, recent passport photograph with at least 3 referees with day-time telephone number/email addresses to:
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER
COMMUNITY INTEGRATED DEVELOPMENT INITIATIVES
P.O BOX 692 KAMPALA
PLOT 2809 TANKHILL ROAD MUYENGA
TEL: 0414 510358
ORhand deliver their applications to the FIELD OFFICE IN NAKAPIRIPIRIT
CLOSING DATE:Friday3rd SEPTEMBER 2021
We have 9 guests and no members online